Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Digital Camera with 1080p HD Video and 18-55mm Autofocus Lens Included!
Share this deal
The Rebel line of DSLR cameras has long been known as a value in photography, focusing on the advanced amateur, student, and all those looking to go beyond what their point-and-shoot lets them do, to stretch and test the limits of their creativity. This upper entry-level DSLR also comes with a Canon 18-55mm lens.
With an 18MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon's DIGIC 4 Image Processor, the T3i captures beautiful, high resolution JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG images to your choice of SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. The camera also records full HD .MOV video at 1920 x 1080/30p/24p, among other frame rate options. No matter what you're recording - still images or vibrant video - the T3i provides you with an eye-level viewfinder for more precise composition of shots, and a vari-angle 3" Clear View LCD monitor that flips-out and is adjustable at a variety of angles for shooting and review of your subject.
Warranty: 1 Year
- 18MP resolution
- 3” flip-out variable-angle LCD screen
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens included with autofocus and image stabilization
- Pentamirror viewfinder
- 22.3 x 14.9mm APS-C CMOS sensor
- 1080p HD video with audio (MOV file format)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- DIGIC 4 image Processor
- 63 zone dual-layer sensor
- 9-point AF system
- E-TTL II flash metering system
- 100-6400 ISO
- 3.7 fps burst mode (up to approx. 6 consecutive RAW files or approx. 34 JPEGs)
- Compatible with all Canon EF lenses
- Hot shoe for external flash
- JPEG, RAW and RAW+JPEG images
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Dimension: 5.2” (W) x 3.9” (H) x 3.1” (D)
Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital Camera, EF-S 18-55mm Autofocus Lens, Li-Ion Battery Pack, Battery Charger, USB Cable, A/V Cable, Eyecup, Strap, CD, Instruction Manual
*Please allow 10-14 business days for your order to ship
Of The Days
Joke of the DayCandle
Q. What did the candle say when he was down on his luck?
A. I'm at wick's end.
Word of the DayProsaic
1. Dull; unimaginative.
2. Everyday; straightforward; ordinary.
3. Having the character of prose as compared to the feeling of poetry.
Stat of the DayCars
Automobiles take up about 24 percent of the total area of Los Angeles.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
1953: A United States Air Force C-124 crashes and burns near Tokyo, Japan killing 129.
1954: Pierre Mendès-France becomes Prime Minister of France.
1965: Vietnam War: The United States uses B-52 bombers to attack National Liberation Front guerrilla fighters in South Vietnam.
1972: Staines air disaster – 118 are killed when a plane crashes two minutes after take off from London Heathrow Airport.
1979: SALT II is signed by the United States and the Soviet Union.
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
The color of a hens earlobes will usually determine the color of the egg shell.