Roku 2 XS 1080p HD Streaming Video Player w/ Wi-Fi, Angry Birds & Motion Sensor Remote Control!
Share this deal
Roku is the best selling streaming player ever! It’s a sleek little box that allows you to instantly stream tons of entertainment on your TV. Watch over 100,000 movies and TV shows from Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus and more. Listen to music on Pandora, or listen to your own iTunes playlists. Watch major sports, news, or original Internet programming. It's all available whenever you want it!
The Roku 2 XS sets a new standard with 1080p streaming video, the latest wireless technology, and an enhanced remote with motion control for games. It’s also really easy to install. It works with almost any TV, and you can have it up and running in as little as five minutes. The best part is - you don’t need to have a PC! Roku wirelessly connects to your high speed internet connection all by itself.
Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: Brown Box
Warranty: 90 Day
Model: Roku 2 XS
- Wirelessly streams HD video and music onto your television
- 1080p HD video capable
- WiFi 802.11 wireless b/g/n
- Works with almost any TV
- Easy 5-15 minute setup
- Streams Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Amazon Instant Video and more onto your TV (subscription required)
- Over 100,000 movies and TV shows, sports channels, music and more
- The Roku 2 XS can stream from the biggest selection of live sports packages ever, including NBA, NHL, MLS, UFC, MLB and more
- 300+ entertainment channels
- Compact, powerful design
- FREE full edition of Angry Birds™ game
- Enhanced remote with motion control for games
- The Roku 2 XS features a USB port for viewing videos and photos, as well as listening to music
- No computer needed
- HDMI port, Ethernet port, Composite A/V mini-jack, MicroSD port, USB
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 3.3 x 0.9 x 3.3”
- Weight: 3 oz.
- High speed internet connection required, not all content may be available in HD or 1080p
- The Roku uses less than two watts when you're watching a movie
Roku, Remote with 2x AA Batteries, Composite A/V Cable, AC Power Adapter
Of The Days
Joke of the DayLawyer
Q: What do you get when you cross a lawyer with the Godfather?
A: An offer you can't understand.
Word of the DayMyriad
Constituting a very large, indefinite number; innumerable:
Stat of the DayPassport
Approximately 20% of Americans have a passport.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
1593: Playwright Thomas Kyd's accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
1631: In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
1652: Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
1756: The Seven Years' War begins when Great Britain declares war on France.
1763: Fire destroys a large part of Montreal, Quebec.
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
Other than the Earth, the moon is the only other known natural astrological object ever walked on.