Sony 1080p 60Hz Blu-ray Disc Player w/ Internet Apps, USB, Socialize, DVD Upscaling, Dolby TrueHD & dts-HD!
Share this deal
Watch movies, listen to music and more all from your television using this Sony Blu-ray disc player. Instantly expand your viewing library, the LAN port lets you access thousands of shows and movies by streaming content from a variety of sites, including Netflix, YouTube and Pandora.
This player allows you to watch Blu-ray Disc® movies in full HD 1080p and your DVDs are upconverted to near HD-quality. Also features a USB port so that you can view photos, watch video and more on your television. Let your friends when you are watching your favorite shows and movies using Socilaize™ which gives you access to Facebook and Twitter.
Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: Brown Box
Warranty: 90 Day
- Enjoy Blu-ray Disc™ movies in brilliant high-definition resolution2 or upscale the quality of your DVDs to near HD
- Easily connect to the internet through your home's wireless broadband network, with the LAN port
- Instantly stream a wide variety of online movies, videos, TV shows, and music from Netflix®, YouTube®, Pandora®, Hulu Plus™ and more with the Sony Entertainment Network
- Dolby® TrueHD and dts®-HD codecs reproduce high-definition sound with 7.1 channels of discrete audio for uncompromised quality
- Share your videos or photos on the big screen or listen to your favorite music. Simply connect your digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or USB storage device
- Socialize™ what you watch over Facebook and Twitter
- I/P Noise Reduction will improve the picture quality of Internet entertainment so you can enjoy crisp, clear images on your HDTV
- Bring your favorite videos, photos and music to your TV with the easy-access USB input
- Watch Blu-ray Disc™ movies in Full HD 1080p and upscale the visual quality of DVDs
- Meets Energy Star® 2.0 standards. Electric power consumption is significantly reduced during both use and standby
Sony BDP-S185 Blu-ray Disc Smart Player, Remote Control, AV Cable
* Please allow 7-10 days for your order to ship
Of The Days
Joke of the DayBank
The girl came running in tears to her father. "Dad, you gave me some terrible financial advice!" she cried.
"I did? What did I tell you?" said the dad.
"You told me to put my money in that big bank, and now that big bank is in trouble."
"What are you talking about? That's one of the largest banks in the world," he said. "Surely there must be some mistake."
"I don't think so," she sniffed. "They just returned one of my checks with a note saying, 'Insufficient Funds'."
Word of the DayOstensible
Stated or appearing to be true, but not necessarily so. Being such in appearance, plausible rather than demonstrably true or real.
Stat of the DayFire
Every 30 seconds a house fire doubles in size.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
2001: 32-year-old Erik Weihenmayer, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
2002: China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
2009: North Korea allegedly tests its second nuclear device. Following the nuclear test, Pyongyang also conducted several missile tests building tensions in the international community.
2011: Oprah Winfrey airs her last show, ending her twenty five year run of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
2012: The Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to successfully rendezvous with the International Space Station (ISS).
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
The average human with a full head of hair contains between 85,000 to 150,000 hairs.