3-Pack: 30-pin & MicroUSB to 8-pin Lightning Adapter & Converter for iPhone 5!
Share this deal
This 8-pin Lightning connector comes with an authentication chip built-in. This allows you to connect your new iPhone 5 to any existing micro USB cable for charging and syncing. This offers a convenient alternative for people who have an assortment of micro USB cables collecting dust. Use this intelligent and ultra-compact designed adapter connects your micro usb accessories or 30-pin accessories to devices featuring the 8 pin Lightning connector.
Packaging: Hassle Free
Warranty: 30 Day
- Syncing and charging at the same time;
- Built-in power management integrated circuit for multiple loop circuit protection, over heat and over loaded protection;
- A perfect adapter for iPhone 5 / iPod Touch 5 / iPod Nano 7 / iPad Mini / iPad 4;
- Notice: Audio output and video output are not supported.
- Dual orientation insertion support -- plug in either side up
- 8-pin Lightning connector with authentication chip built-in
*Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your order to ship
Of The Days
Joke of the DayElephant
An elephant was drinking out of a river one day, when he spotted a turtle asleep on a log. So, he ambled on over and kicked it clear across the river.
"What did you do that for?" Asked a passing giraffe.
"Because I recognized it as the same turtle that took a nip out of my trunk 53 years ago."
"Wow, what a memory" commented the giraffe.
"Yes," said the elephant, "turtle recall".
Word of the DayInnocuous
1. Having no adverse effect; harmless. 2. Not likely to offend or provoke to strong emotion; insipid.
Stat of the DayChoke
Every year approximately 3,000 people choke to death.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
844: Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
1430: Siege of Compiègne: Joan of Arc is captured by the Burgundians while leading an army to relieve Compiègne.
1498: Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy, on the orders of Pope Alexander VI.
1533: The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
1568: The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
Everyone knows the dog in the movie “Wizard of Oz” as Toto, the dogs actual name given to it by it’s master was Terry.