Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio for iPad 2/3 Cover & Stand w/ Solar Powered Bluetooth Keyboard & Instant On/Off!
Share this deal
Your iPad 2 and 3rd Generation deserves a protective folio as versatile as it is. The folio protects both sides of your iPad, and contains a built in Bluetooth keyboard for easy typing and web surfing. The keyboard is powered by light, natural, low light or even lamp light! The battery can last for up to two years, even in complete darkness! The folio uses the iPad’s magnet system to turn on your iPad as soon as you open the folio. You can also use it as a safe and secure stand.
Condition: Factory Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Day
- The built-in Bluetooth keyboard is powered by light—low light and lamp light, indoors and out. Fully powered, you can type on it for two years—even in complete darkness
- Rest easy with hassle-free protection for the front and back of your iPad—thanks to the protective folio. You can slip it in and out of your bag with no concerns about damaging your valuable iPad
- The Instant On/Off automatically wakes your iPad when you open the folio—and sends it to sleep when you close it
- Whether you want to type an email or watch a video, the multiview stand holds your iPad —so you don’t have to—and provides two viewing options for your comfort. In entertainment mode, the conveniently placed media keys let you play, pause and change volume instantly. In typing mode, you’ll enjoy the full keyboard
- Works with iPad 2 & new iPad (3rd generation)
Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio
*Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship
Of The Days
Joke of the DayBank
The girl came running in tears to her father. "Dad, you gave me some terrible financial advice!" she cried.
"I did? What did I tell you?" said the dad.
"You told me to put my money in that big bank, and now that big bank is in trouble."
"What are you talking about? That's one of the largest banks in the world," he said. "Surely there must be some mistake."
"I don't think so," she sniffed. "They just returned one of my checks with a note saying, 'Insufficient Funds'."
Word of the DayOstensible
Stated or appearing to be true, but not necessarily so. Being such in appearance, plausible rather than demonstrably true or real.
Stat of the DayFire
Every 30 seconds a house fire doubles in size.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
2001: 32-year-old Erik Weihenmayer, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
2002: China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
2009: North Korea allegedly tests its second nuclear device. Following the nuclear test, Pyongyang also conducted several missile tests building tensions in the international community.
2011: Oprah Winfrey airs her last show, ending her twenty five year run of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
2012: The Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to successfully rendezvous with the International Space Station (ISS).
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
The average human with a full head of hair contains between 85,000 to 150,000 hairs.