SanDisk Sansa Fuze+ 8GB MP3 Player with 2.4" Screen, Touch Control, MicroSD/HC Card Slot & FM Tuner!
Share this deal
Capacitive touch controls provide an intuitive graphic interface for the Fuze+ MP3 Player. The 2.4-inch LCD screen can display album art and play back video and photos. Store up to 2,000 songs on the internal 8GB memory or use the microSD card slot for up to 32GB of additional memory.
On a full charge, the built-in battery provides 24 hours of audio playback or 5 hours of video. A digital FM tuner with recording capability and 40 station presets lets you tune into your favorite FM stations. Ready for slotRadio & slotMusic memory cards, the slot memory cards have preloaded songs in a variety of genres for your listening pleasure.
Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: White Box
Warranty: 90 Day
- 2.4" LCD screen, (320x240p, 30fps) QVGA
- Capacitive touch control, intuitive graphic interface
- 8GB internal memory, up to 2,000 songs (3.5 min. each)
- Expandable microSD/HC card slot (up to 32GB)
- slotRadio and slotMusic memory card ready
- Digital FM tuner with recording capability
- 40-station presets
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- MicroUSB 2.0 port
- Microphone for voice recording
- Volume control on side, on/off button on top, lock option
- Audio: MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, Audible, Podcasts
- Video: MPEG-4, H.264, WMV and Flip Video
- Photo: JPEG and BMP (TIFF, GIF, and PNG formats with Sansa software download)
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Up to 24 hours audio, 5 hours video playback
Sansa Fuze+ 8GB MP3 Player, MicroUSB Charger/Transfer Cable and Earphones
*Please allow up to 7 business days for your order to ship
Of The Days
Joke of the DayLawyer
Q: What do you get when you cross a lawyer with the Godfather?
A: An offer you can't understand.
Word of the DayMyriad
Constituting a very large, indefinite number; innumerable:
Stat of the DayPassport
Approximately 20% of Americans have a passport.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
1593: Playwright Thomas Kyd's accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
1631: In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
1652: Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
1756: The Seven Years' War begins when Great Britain declares war on France.
1763: Fire destroys a large part of Montreal, Quebec.
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
Other than the Earth, the moon is the only other known natural astrological object ever walked on.