HP 23" All-in-One Desktop Computer w/ Windows 8, AMD Trinity 3.6GHz CPU, 6GB RAM & 1TB HDD (7200RPM)!
Share this deal
As one of the top computer providers in the world, HP offers affordable and powerful computers for a wide range of uses, including high performance models great for movies, music, and photos, powerful machines to tackle your extreme gaming habits, and a full range of reliable workhorses that can handle all your business and office needs. Whatever lifestyle you live, HP delivers an outstanding choice of computers that can be used for almost everything.
Perfect for your home office, the HP Pavilion All-in-One Computer operates the Microsoft Windows 8. The 1TB Serial ATA hard drive offers plenty of space and fast read/write times while the AMD A6 accelerated processor offers optimal performance. Images and video look beautiful on the 23-inch high definition widescreen display. Navigating the system is easy with the wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse. Music comes through loud and clear from the integrated speakers.
Chat with family and friends using the integrated TrueVision HD webcam. Also features a six in one media reader, a total of 6 USB ports and 2.4GHz high speed wireless connection.
Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: Brown Box
Warranty: 90 Day
- 23” Diagonal Full HD 1080p LED Display with BrightView Technology
- Windows 8 OS
- With no visible back support, the profile of the PC seamlessly tilts back for comfortable use and easy viewing
- Simple set up: just plug in one power cord to get started
- Wireless keyboard with volume control and wireless optical mouse
- 3.6GHz Next Gen AMD Trinity A6-5400K Accelerated Processor
- AMD Radeon HD 7540D Graphics, Up to 3GB Graphics System Memory (Total System Memory 6GB DDR3 SDRAM), Up to 3046MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows 8
- 1TB hard drive, 7200rpm SATA Drive
- 6GB DDR3 RAM, upgradeable to 16GB max
- Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD Burner optical drive
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n built-in (2.4GHz)
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam(10): 720p HD and built in microphones
- 6-in-1 card reader: SD/SDHC/MMC/MS/MS Pro
- Connectivity: Headphone/Microphone (left side), • 6 USB ports (2x3.0 left side, 4x2.0 rear) (6 available), Line-out (rear)
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 3.9 x 17.3 x 22.5
- Weight: 14.6 lbs.
HP/Hewlett Packard 23" All-in-One Desktop Computer, Wireless Keyboard, Wireless Mouse, Software Suite, Power Cord
*Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your order to ship.
Of The Days
Joke of the DayLibrary
Q. Why did the librarian slip and fall on the library floor?
A. Because she was in the non-friction section.
Word of the DayDogmatic
Expressing rigid opinions; Prone to expressing strongly held beliefs and opinions.
Stat of the DayPets
Approximately 3% of people will give a Valentine's Day gift to their pets.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
1743: Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
1749: King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
1776: American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
1780: New England's Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
1802: Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
Buttermilk does not contain any butter.