Logitech Ultrathin Bluetooth Keyboard, Cover & Stand for iPad 2 & 3 w/ Metallic Frame & Instant On/Off!
Share this deal
Whether it’s taking notes in class, working on the go, reviewing presentations, playing games, or watching movies, you can do it all on your iPad. Now with Logitech’s combo Bluetooth keyboard, stand, and cover for your iPad, you can do it better.
This sleek companion piece for your iPad comes in a black finish, and it combines a keyboard, cover, and stand into one nifty device. The keyboard lets you work faster with its comfortable design and handy shortcut keys, and also frees up screen space on iPad. The stand lets you prop up your iPad in either landscape or portrait view so you can work with your iPad at a perfect viewing angle, and the cover keeps your iPad screen safe so that you can feel comfortable using this device as it was meant to be used – on-the-go.
Complement your iPad with this keyboard, stand, and cover to tap into its full potential.
Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: Brown Box
Warranty: 90 Day
- Compatible with iPad2, 3rd and 4th generation iPad
- Ultrathin (8mm), aluminum design that perfectly complements your iPad
- Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Stand holds your iPad at an optimum viewing angle in the portrait or landscape position
- External keyboard frees up screen space on your iPad
- Work faster thanks to shortcut keys for commands like copy, paste, undo and more
- Up to 6 months battery life on full charge (based on 2 hr. per day usage)
- Charges using the included USB cable
- The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover securely attaches to your iPad—thanks to the clever magnetic clips that are designed to work with the magnets in the iPad's frame
- Automatically draws tablet and cover together and guides the covers into the right place
- Instant On/Off automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover—and puts it to sleep when you close it to help preserve battery life of both your iPad and the keyboard
- Black Finish
- Dimensions: 7.5” height x 9.5” width x 0.4” depth
- Weight: 0.8 pounds
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad 2, 3rd and 4th Generation iPad, USB to micro-USB Cable
Of The Days
Joke of the DayArtist
An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in her paintings that were on display.
"Well, I have good news and bad news," the owner responded. "The good news is that a gentleman noticed your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death. I told him it would and he bought all 10 of your paintings."
"That's wonderful," the artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?"
"The gentleman was your doctor."
Word of the DayMyriad
Constituting a very large, indefinite number; innumerable
Stat of the DayMarriage
Close to 73% of girls in Bangladesh are married by age 18.
History of the DayBack in the day, today...
293: Roman Emperors Diocletian and Maximian appoint Galerius as Caesar to Diocletian, beginning the period of four rulers known as the Tetrarchy.
878: Syracuse, Italy, is captured by the Muslim sultan of Sicily.
879: Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
996: Sixteen-year-old Otto III is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
1085: The Swedish town of Helsingborg is founded.
Buzz of the DayDid You Know?
If you are severely scared of going to the dentist or having dental work, you may actually have a phobia called odontophobia.